100 1 100
United States W WhatsonTap99 March 20, 2009 16265
Overall rating

Agave Spirit Selection

Food

Price

Knowledge - Service

Ambiance

This is an absolutely wonderful Mexican restaurant and tequila bar. I sat at the bar for about two hours. The owner, a very personable lady named Elizabeth, waited on me. We chatted the whole time and I learned a lot about tequila. She is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about tequila. I could tell she wants only the best products for her customers and wants them to enjoy fine tequila as much as she does. Whenever I tried a different tequila, she always placed the bottle on the bar to make for a nice presentation. They also do their own tequila infusions. I had an espresso-bean infused margarita and a shot of jalapeno pepper infusion. Elizabeth was nice enough to give me the pepper shot on the house. The food is also excellent and there is a nice decor and ambience which makes the overall experience more authentic. Blue Agave is a must for any tequila lover or if you just want a great Mexican meal. If possible, sit at the bar and get to know Elizabeth. She knows how to treat her customers right. Two thumbs way up!!
W
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments