Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

This was one of the first bottles I ever bought when I was discovering my love for tequila. It had since been buried behind many others and I finally dug it out and had no recollection of what it tasted like. Maybe I fell in love all over again...

Aroma: Agave, Honey, Light Citrus, Vanilla
Initial Taste: A very sweet entry, but it's all agave and oak. There's not vanilla/caramel sort of tone to it. Just pure agave sweetness and a touch of earthy tones.
Body: A nice think body for a reposado. It coats the glass and the mouth very well. Agave, oak and berry type fruit are the flavors...again with a hint of earth. Very well rounded.
Finish: The nice finish that I expect from a good reposado. Smoothness of the aging is there, but a nice peppery and spicy finish that lingers around allowing to taste and digest all of the complimentary flavors. A very nice ending to a well rounded tequila.

I've seen this around $30 many places and it's a very good buy at that price. The bottle looks good, the juice inside is very good. Just a good all around reposado. I'm glad I found this one after a couple of years of being buried.
TT
#1 Reviewer 414 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments