Overall rating

Aroma-Nose

Initial Taste

Body

Finish

Enjoyability

Price

Presentation

First, the Packaging must be complimented. The large (and surprisingly heavy) Tiki box comes with their trademark handblown glass Tiki bottle - larger than normal. It includes 4 matching shot glasses and back lighting!
After opening the bottle, I was really struck by the wonderful Oak Barrel aroma as well as the hints of other aromas mixed in. Not anything I had ever experienced with tequila before. It was great.
The taste, as a result the unique blends of flavorings, was quite exceptional. I could have passed on the touch of mint (a personal preference)which would be my only points off, but certainly was left with a wonderful experience.
I have never spent this much on a bottle of liquor before and was not certain what to expect. Would it be worth it? Would I be able to tell much of a difference?
The bottle size itself and the packaging certainly made me feel there was value here, but what surprised me is how different and unique the taste was. I am very pleased with my purchase and have gotten a second bottle.
It's not what I would bring out for an everyday usage, but this will be my 'go to' beverage for sipping at special occasions.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments